she likes the flavor......
United_States
Rep
Drives: A51-E92

Garage List
2022 X3MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
Alright, so I'm >50k mi. on my car; my warranty has expired, so what the hell ...

Although I removed my aFe DCI a couple months ago and reinstalled my oem stock intake (w/ scoops) + BMC drop-in air filter, I never changed from the 2-19 Stage 1 non-doomsday map to the Stage 0 non-doomsday map, and haven't had any issues....my car has been running flawlessly and pulling just as hard (down low and up high) as it did with the DCI.

So, I loaded up the new firmware and Stage 1 non-doomsday map (set @ at the default settings), and although I haven't seen any hiccups, limps, or other errors, I still can't tell if it's more powerful and provides any better throttle response than the 2-19 map (set @ 85% UT)????? btw - I'm running 93 octane in ~ 85 degree F / high humidity weather. Any thoughts?

i think the with the heat we had here the last couple of days have been robbing us of power

E92 Montego Blue silfa718 ..::STETT CAI|ADVAN RS|WAGNER FMIC|MS DP|VANGUARD|PROCEDE|FORGE DV|BMS OCC|KWV2|MICHELIN PSS|OOS::..

Appreciate 0