01-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #47
Ferruccio
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
First off I actually have a Procede in my car so in no way am I just bashing Vishnu. Here is the issue I have. Anyone can spout off some numbers, just like in the original post. There is no evidence to back any of the numbers up in a real world application, where are the pressure logs? Does the pump work? SURE it does, I absolutely believe that anyone that has gotten this pump setup so far has nothing to complain about.

But, a large portion of the the post was bashing and blatantly saying his setup is superior to any other option available. At 3 times the price it better be. If the claim is valid and true then comparison logs of multiple pump setups of fuel pressure will prove it

It is a completely reasonable for consumers to expect real unbiased data to backup any claims. The reason he doesn't provide any is because he doesn't have to. It seems whatever he says is simply taken as fact.
It should be noted that my post was not directed specifically at you. Just FYI, the bolded part of your past is an assumption on his intent. You do not know his reasons. I do not know his reasons. Let's keep things in the realm of what is known. Far less flaming on both sides will occur this way.

Which parts of his posts bother you? Where does he say that his option is more superior to any other option? Could you quote specific parts? I don't see any bashing, either. What do you consider to be bashing?

What data do you specifically want to see that you would deem to be satisfactory? When do you want this data? These kinds of requirements might clear things up and make for a much easier thread for everyone.
Appreciate 0