United_States
Rep
Drives: 335D

Garage List
2009 bmw 328i xdrive  [0.00]
2011 335D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanCarbo View Post
Bumping this - Avin has one that ships from the US. Ordering seems pretty straight forward and if the YouTube vids are correct, they have good customer service. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on my non idrive e93

https://avinusa.com/10-25-multimedia...1-e92-e93.html
Seeing as this post is in the same ball park as to what i wanted help/ to talk about, ill post here. I did buy the Avin 10.25 model, installed it and want to share some info on it. Order totaled out top 724 USD and tbh i feel like i over paid when i discovered the head unit itself can be had for sub 400. I bought the wireless carplay/android auto usb, dash cam, and back up camera with wireless transmitters. Do not do what i did and buy thos options because they ended up being cheap garbage that didnt work. Literal ebay buys for less than 10 USD. I ended up finally getting to return the dash cam after going through paypal but not the rear cam, as i spent too much time trying to get it to work. I never received the USB for the wireless carplay and andriod auto (50USD addition) and the wireless transmitters straight up never worked even with a different RCA camera. I did contact their support for help with it but they were of little help. Even taking days to respond.
If i were looking to do it all again i wouldn't. Cutting the dash was a pain, the head unit was good, but accessory items were absolutely terrible quality.
Appreciate 0