Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post
Wow, that really sucks. Do you know where it is coming from? I guess you were right, you get what you pay for.
Im sure the big tom intercooler will be better. Do you just plan on selling that one? And how hard was the ******** BOV install? Im kind of confused about installing the BOV because there is not a single synapse DIY. Maybe I will make one or something, if its not too hard.
I found the leak and it is fixed, and yes now there is MORE power. I am running the stock intercooler but my new IC has already shipped out. It was so easy changing the intercooler, took me 20 min. I am hoping I can return it, I called them and they said if the picture I took tells the truth then they will give me a refund, so we will see. Should hear back from them tomorrow.

Installing the BOV is really easy you just have to be careful when putting on the vacuum lines. And getting the IC pipe to line up is a little bit of a bitch but you'll get it. I looked up the synapse install on their site, they have their own forum that shows how to hook it up.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0