View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
IC3BLAK
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 DCT SO

Talking UPDATED New Mods Sneak Peak! 2011 MW E92 335i :D

*UPDATED* 12/08/12 - New Pictures and sneak video comparsion of new BMW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST!
Had a bit of a break from modding, but im back These were quick snaps taken at this year's Goodwood Festival in the car park. Was an amazing event. Will be linking to a thread later with pictures from the event when I get a chance if anybody is interested. Also got an OEM BMW Performance exhaust fitted this weekend. Sounds awesome and couldn't be happier with it. They struggled with fitment for some reason, so rather annoyed , but either way, enjoy the video!

----------------8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------[ cut here ]------------------

29/09/11 - New Mods Sneak Peak
A few sneak peeks on my new roof colour and wing mirrors Should be going on a photoshoot very soon, so watch this space for updated pictures

----------------8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------[ cut here ]------------------

05/08/11 - Front Splitter Peek
A few sneak peeks of the new OEM Carbon Fibre Front splitter! Let me know what you guys think also any other mods you guys could suggest? im not sure what to do next

01/08/11 - Scenic
Went out searching for nice spots to take pics and ended up here..Enjoy! New mods include all emblems being changed to monochrome!

20/07/11 - Night shots!
Took a few night shots yesterday and thought i would share them with you guys! let me know what you think!

15/07/11 - Day i brought her home!
Yay i finally got my car and i thought i would share a few pictures before i drove it home! and my god this car is absolutely incredible, i am speechless! Let me knw what you guys think

Current Mods:
OEM Black Performance Grills
OEM Performance Rear Diffuser

Future Mods:
OEM Carbon Fibre Mirrors
OEM Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
OEM Aluminium Pedals

ENJOY!

Last edited by IC3BLAK; 08-12-2012 at 02:47 PM.