Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

E9X Cluster Parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have 1.5 clusters to part out. Parts below are as follows, if you have any questions, PM me, I'll combine shipping cost on more than one item. I accept PayPal and ship via USPS Priority w/tracking.

PM/Post ITT if you want photos of anything.

06 330i logic board. Not fully functional. You can strip it for parts (4 needle motors are good, for example, as is the LCD). Board only.

$20 Shipped

Silver '335is' gauge faces. (Oil temp on bottom of speedo) Include the backing plastic pieces so installation will be perfect, no messy adhesive and uneven lighting. Swap right in place of stock 335i black surrounds. Or you can keep the speedo silver and tach black, like I did with my cluster for a while. (Note that '33is' is printed on the rpm face)

$40 Shipped

Stock white needles. These are from an 06 330i cluster and in perfect condition. Good if you want to try painting a set of needles red without messing up your stock needles.

$30 Shipped

06 330i Gauge Faces. These have the mpg written out on the bottom, not oil temp. As with the 335is faces, they come with the backing pieces so installation is simple and perfect.

$20 Shipped

Logic board housing. I have 2 sets of 2 pieces each, white front and black back, which snap around the logic board. Price is for whatever (front/back) piece you need.

$15 Shipped

Last edited by yakev724; 10-01-2011 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 0