Thread: New NBA Season
View Single Post
      11-09-2006, 01:10 AM   #13
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

I think thats unfortunate on the raping charges, yea he did commit adultery which is horrible but some slut who they had shown had sex and found sperm from 3 Differnet guys the Last 3 nights saw that she can make some serious cash bc he is a big player and went to sue him, she voluntarily went up in his room?...cmon now...adn 3 differnet guys, famous people become targets and its unfortunate bc no one realizes that he did not get Convicted, yea he commited adultery but he is not a rapists....michael jordan commited adultery, if that girl was as ambitious/evil as kobe's he couldve just as easily been accused but he did go into a legal battle for extra money she said he promised her, they have a messed up world and i dont believe its an acceptable lifestyle but i just dont htink it was rape ...anywho...yea lakers lost tongith but they are playing a hell of a team game...morrison is fun to watch on the bobcats, my rockets are getting on a roll, dont know whats worng with dallas....i want to see jj redick play more
On order- Jet Black e92 328i coupe... Saddle Brown Interior....Premium...Sports...Comfort...Park Distance....Picked it up, wow...loving the 328 sport wheels and the combination inside out more than i imagined!,,,,
Appreciate 0