Thread: catsexotic
View Single Post
      05-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
peter_zhang
Rep
Drives: g35

catsexotic

I don't think there's anything anyone can say that will make me feel more stupid than I already do thanks to my recent experience at Cats Exotics in Lynwood WA.

I didn't get a great deal. $23k for 2008 328xi coupe with 37k miles and nav.

So I knew the car has some issues, and I knew it had been in an accident. But for my own stupidity, I was led to believe that it would be taken care of by the warranty.

Due to a miss-spelling of their name on the check, I didn't get the title until a week and a half later. I rushed it over to my local BMW to learn of the $3.2k needed to repair the car. All of which will not be under warranty because it was caused by an accident. I guess it was not fixed properly in the first place.

I guess this is fine as I'm not in a lemon situation... But what really bugs me is the disrespected I felt by the owner/salesperson. I went out of my way to purchase this car with very little hassle to the dealership, and left with a lifetime of burden.

Lesson to share: Get a PPI, and don't buy a one way ticket to travel 7 hours to see the car for the first time.

I'm not looking to get compensated monetarily anymore, just legal ways to feel better. (Only thing I can think of is to share my experience)
Appreciate 0