View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 10:50 AM   #15
svagusta
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunafish View Post
If you didnt have issues before mechatronics than that is where the troubleshooting to start.. Its seems that communication issues are common after replacement.. In the pdf last page there is troubleshooting steps for just this issue ...

My guess would be push back pin.. But you will have to go thru the steps to find out..
Yeah, I agree and this is what I had my indy doublecheck. They reported that fluid level, plug/pins and sleeve/gap all looked good. The only thing that I didnt discuss with them was the voltage test. But I would also guess that if there was a voltage issue, I would have more problems than I'm experiencing.

I've never used this shop before but they have a good reputation as far as I can tell and foreman seems very knowledgeable about this trans, however they were very reluctant to drop the pan and take a look - they really did not think they would find a problem.

I'm going to keep going through a few more scenarios to see if there might be more conditions where I can replicate the issue, but may end up getting another shop to take a look as well and see if they find anything different.
Appreciate 0