View Single Post
      01-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #13
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
I don't disagree with that at all. So far, we've been so critical compared to our peers. Would like to meet someone who is more "snobier" than us.
Yeah, I promise - they're out there. Question is - how do you get into their circle? Well, share a similar lifestyle and you'll meet them right? But depends on if you have the dough to climb up into that realm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Cooking is my favorite hobby. I can't stand boring food or bs displays at all so even the kids oatmeal in the morning turns in to a show.

My main thing is slow cooled meals, flavors, and marinades. Vegetables . I love using vegetables. I like making healthy meals with heavy sauces so often I replace pasta or rice with vegetable cakes (chop or grind what ever you have: Carrots, onions, turnips, a potato or two, spices and a an egg or two, make piles , shove them in to the oven, serve the steak on top of one with a a sauce made from the juices the vegetables pour out while cooking.)
To use your expression, I swear to coffee (especially since I don't drink it), if you throw that steak in an oven, I'll book a flight to Finland and slap you with it. I don't think you do, but it was a little unclear...but I hope that steak is cooked separately, specifically on a BBQ, though there are a few other methods I'd accept too...cast iron frying pan for one.
Appreciate 0