11-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #76
Ænema
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainInsano View Post
Meh let's see...

I lost to longboarder (s/c M3), but he will have a video of that soon so you can judge for yourself. He jumped the line and I had wheelspin on the inside lane, but he was really fast regardless, and I won't make excuses Mad respect for the guy.

I beat another supercharged E9X M3 coupe, sorry I don't remember the guys name, he came up with his friends to the FFTEC crew to ask about the single turbo kit afterwards. If you are out there man, I loved your car.

I lost to the HPF E46 M3 by a mile, the guy admitted to having 900hp. I also had pretty bad wheelspin. I didn't really figure out how to do a clean burnout until near the end of the event.

I won against Tomas@GIACs A4, not really a fair race but to make it fair I got my heaviest friend (450lb) to sit in the passenger seat.

I lost to one of the GTRs, but not by much, again with a passenger and bad wheelspin.

I won against a Shelbygt500 in a pretty clean race.

I won against one of the 6AT single turbo 335i. (sorry I'm really bad with names and met too many people)

I lost to the F10 M5. I had bad wheelspin and thought I might be able to catch the guy, but couldn't quite catch him.

The first run of the first day was against a chick in a slightly modified ZR1, I barely lost to her and the running joke was that if I kicked my passenger out of the car I would have won. From then on we called him "dead weight".

I lost to Shiv earlier on the first day pretty badly, man I just didn't know how to drag race at all.

I lost to Roberts Z06, I'll just post the story I already typed out again here:

Honestly, there were a lot of cars I raced, I tried to go out for every session and I just can't remember them all. My consistency was terrible, but overall it was about 50/50.

For reference I'll also post CupertinoSteve's results (I think he's 6AT?):

Sorry I didn't have a camera. I know it's disappointing for you guys. I just bought a gopro black edition. Steve says he will have some vids soon.

You guys should really try to make it out to the next event. It's one of those things you have to experience in person.
Cool, thanks.