Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i & F80 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie295 View Post
I have V2... When I first installed them, I had them on the softest setting and the ride was almost stock. Now, I have them on firmest and I feel every little bump. I've been very happy with them. If you can get the V2.
I've read that on the V1's & ST's they ride pretty stock like. That is until you hit the corners. Body roll is greatly reduced supposedly, which is what I am looking for. Along with getting rid of the horribly bouncy stock setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
ill join in with you on that, also interested in the ride quality on those 2 coils

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie295 View Post
Anyone down to do some auto crossing feb 23? It's close to Monterey. $35 (i think) for 4 laps.
I was actually planning on going to it as well. A few buddies of my friends are hoping to join me if they can get their cars at 100% by the 23'rd. $35 is a pretty good price, especially considering you don't need to buy the yearly licence fee that most other places want. (Atleast, thats how I read it on the fb event page).

Heres a FB link for those interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/463986350326745/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
I have ST. I work in Fremont. PM me.
PM'ed!
Appreciate 0