10-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #450
RENT-A-GOAT
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 320D Xdrive Msport+

Garage List
Rybrook BMW - Warwick

A trip to my trusted dealership but this time for a completely different reason (not servicing or parts).

My car was booked into the body shop following a bird strike which broke my centre lower bumper grille.

It was a full bumper off operation to replace so had to be booked in. As per servicing the booking in was painless and easy. The grille was ordered and arrived in the next day and the fitting was sorted as soon as I could get there. As a BMW car club member I received the usual discount on both parts and labour which bought the whole job down for both the part and labour to below the usual charged full labour rate for the same job.

In all the fitting took 1hr 30mins and car was given back as received with no issues what so ever I waited at the dealership whilst it was being done and was looked after with regular updates and as many hot drinks I could drink.

I did pass so of the time enquiring about a possible change of car and again no pressure just happy to help and got some good advice and things for thought with the promise of when treads they will do their best to find my next BM.

Great experience with no issues at all and still a happy customer who feels valued and taken care of.