Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i TIAG

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glachhman2 View Post
A faulty connection between the mulf and front aux port would not cause one speaker to stop working. It would cause an entire side to stop working since its left right and ground. Removing the aux connection between the radio and factory aux isn't possible since it is built into the harness specific to the car. For a 'mechanic' your knowledge is pretty limited. You could have felt free to reach out to me directly instead of making a lame post, I have dozens of satisfied e90 members and I stand behind what I do.

Based on what you're saying it sounds like you need 3 female pins to be soldered onto the 3 conductor wire from the mulf2 and inserted into the 4 pin aux socket.
actually as i said in my post, the ONLY speakers to work are the passenger side, so you proved yourself right, an entire side did stop working. If you stand behind what you do, you wouldn't use a shitty splice job, i have had forum members who read this post already contact me about custom made cables that run from the MULF2 to the AUX socket, so if you were so "professional" you would have just installed that instead of some unevenly wrapped electrical tape and bad wiring.
Appreciate 0