Thread: Bullies!
View Single Post
      11-15-2018, 08:58 AM   #16
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

You know what? My daughter and son hated me once from the bottom of their little hearts, that I hadnt allow them a smartphone before the beginning of their 16th birthday. Up to this date they had to deal with a simple cellphone which was only foreseen as a backup for emergency calls or something similar to text. No need to follow or stalk other (a)social media profiles, no force to stay into the (a)social line and post and read every sh*t as it happens.
Meanwhile they understand my intentions from former days and had thanked me for this strict limit.
Sure, you cant protect your kids from those damn social media environments, but as long as I could choose this for them, I did. That was certainly no disadvantage for their evolvement.
Aside from that the teacher called me in if something happen in either important way and I am not too blind or too dumb to realize that also small kids be able to curse like adults.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Fritzer944.50