noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
Regarding A & L, I took my car in there Friday, July 9th. I was in an accident and decided it was a good time for some upgrades. I wanted to get M-tech front bumper, Vorsteiner domed hood, and gloss black grilles. I was working with Anthony. I don't know what's going on now but he seems detached from my car. Last I spoke to him was last Thursday and he didn't know when the bumper would be coming in.

Now I'm starting to worry. They've had my car for a week and a half now and the only communication on what's going on is me calling them. I don't think they have done anything other then removing the damaged bumper, grilles and hood.

I cannot get a hold of Anthony at all this week. They keep telling me he's not in and Tony (his dad) told me the hood is in but doesn't know about the bumper or grilles. He said he would have Anthony call me back. I doubt he will. Should I be concerned?
This is the typical BS that goes on with them. Most other recommended body shops I have dealt with have returned phone calls within 24 hours. That and numerous instances of them not doing work right the first time is why I will not take a car there ever again, and why I will tell anyone that asks not to go there.