View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #1374
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
you still could have answered him back. He could have been on the way up there and making sure ya'll were still there or where the next spot was going to be before he made the trip. This is why if I can't make it for the starting time I don't come, it never fails, I'll text and call everyone, no one picks up I make a long drive and no one is there.

I want to know more details about that night.
All he said was "yes?" Nothing like "Hey are yall still over there, still planning on coming down" or anything like that.

Other than that it was a great meet. Lots of people showed up. All kinds of cars. Not just BMW's. We had the whole front patio table section reserved for us and all the front rows spots blocked off. Everyone had their hoods popped open and it such a nice friendly meet. Lots of laughs and great company. I had a guest with me who has never been to New Orleans so it was nice that he got to meet all my amazing friends and see their cars. Mike was a great host making sure everyone was having a great time. Then Mike hosted a little after party at Metro. We had a VIP section with unlimited bottles all paid for by Mike. Very generous and great person. I hope all you BRers get to meet him.
Appreciate 0