rlc
Captain
Rep
Drives: '06 E90 - '04 E85 - '16 F15d

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.5i Roadster  [9.00]
Those shots I posted were taken at dusk with a less than top notch camera. I'll post some more pictures soon, with sun shining, and using a better camera.

I agree the color can look brownish at times, but mostly it looks like a light burgundy with copper undertones. Like most of the new colors Barrique looks different in the various lighting conditions, but for sure looks best in bright sun. In general, the darker the light, the darker it appears. Another post mentioned that you must see the color in person to evaluate it and that is true. I did compare the color sample provided by the dealer (seen in earlier picture posts) with the actual paint on the car and the sample is an exact match which may be helpful to those who can't a find a car to look at.

My job has me traveling a lot and I've visited several dealers mostly in Florida, Hawaii, and CA. Every dealer has been surprised how quick the Barriques sell when they go on display. I know it's not for everyone but I like it and evidently others do also. Also, I am very happy with the Terra/Aluminum combo.

Now I have to get to work on those break in miles