View Single Post
      07-31-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
AtlasM
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335xi 6MT

Garage List
2011 335xi MSport 6MT coupe: LeMans Blue, FBO, suspension, brakes, wheels - 64k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,000.00

Item Interest
2011 BMW 335i xDrive M Sport coupe with 6-speed manual transmission, LeMans Blue over Oyster Dakota leather with aluminum hexagon trim. Options include M Sport, Convenience, Premium and Cold Weather packages, plus navigation and Harman Kardon stereo. I have performed extensive maintenance throughout the time I've owned the car, which I purchased in May 2016. About 63,800 miles on the car.

Parts List

Engine
BMS Intake
VRSF charge pipe
VRSF 5" stepped intercooler
VRSF cast catless downpipe
VRSF downpipe fix
MHD Stage 2+
BMS oil catch can

Transmission
335is clutch
BMS clutch stop
BMS clutch delay valve

Suspension
Koni FSD shocks
B&G S2 lowering springs
Speedthane COT-58 blue front & Z4M rear bump stops
Ground Control camber plates
E93 M3 rear sway bar
Ground Control front & Hotchkis rear sway bar end links
Monroe rear upper & lower shock mounts
Strongflex front tension strut bushings
Strongflex front sway bar bushings
Whiteline rear subframe bushings

Brakes
Pagid High Carbon rotors
StopTech sport pads
StopTech stainless lines
Wilwood EXP 600 Plus fluid

Wheels & Tires
Advanti DST Catalan 19x8.5" +32 front, 19x9.5" +32 rear
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 235/35-19 front, 275/30-19 rear

BMW 193M 18x8" front, 18.8.5" rear
Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40-18 front, 255/35-18 rear

Please note the car has a BMW remanufactured long block motor installed in summer 2016. A few months after I bought the car the original motor was hydrolocked in a severe rainstorm. The car was not stuck in any deep water, and there was no other water damage of any kind. The car had the stock airbox at the time, water got sucked up from the duct that runs from behind the kidney grilles into the airbox. The replacement motor was purchased from Tischer BMW (getbmwparts) and installed by an independent mechanic. The original turbo was reused but otherwise the motor is effectively 5 years newer than the rest of the car. There are about 22k miles on the new motor.

I have receipts for all of the work on the car including all maintenance, the motor, and modifications. I absolutely LOVE this car, and am only selling it because I need something bigger and more practical.

Last edited by AtlasM; 08-01-2019 at 11:27 AM..
Appreciate 0