View Single Post
      10-01-2018, 04:33 PM   #6
SteveatFuel-It!
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilime75 View Post
I don't agree. I'd be a bit frustrated myself if that was the reply I'd gotten from a company. Also, a customer shouldn't have to "research" beyond looking on the vendor's website and/or asking them for the info they need. Customer service is rather pathetic these days, and when a vendor feels they're too high and mighty to take a few moments of their time in order to take someone's money, they're the entitled idiots.
This had absolutely nothing to do with giving the customer information on a product, we are happy to do that.

This had to do with the customer supplying inaccurate information in attempt to get a discount. When the customer was asked about this they blamed it on their brother. We tried to remain cordial and hoped that the customer would just cancel their order. Once the customer got vulgar and threatening, we elected to cancel the order and close the matter. Of course this was unacceptable to him and so he threatened with social media if we didn't re-instate his order and give him a discount. Needless to say, that didn't happen and here we are.
Appreciate 2
9krpmrx8808.00
Run Silent15127.00