View Single Post
      07-09-2020, 07:53 PM   #80
alep85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, 2023 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Yeah, I'm aware of that car. I say "the lower the mileage the better" but I was never expecting to see a 9K mile car. Beautiful car for sure. But if I'm paying a massive premium to have a brand new E90, then I'm not budging on the want list. I simply can't settle for silver when paying $25K.

Thank you for providing the link though.
I don't think a 9K mile, 10+ year-old car is necessarily a good thing. Means it potentially sat for a longggg time without being run, which can introduce other issues.

For these cars, I think you want at least 30k miles on the clock. It means someone at least ran it for an average of 3k miles a year or so.

I don't care how nice of an example it is, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that it's selling at $25k. My 335i was low mileage at under 38k miles and had even more options than that car, and the price out the door was $15.5k when I bought it over two years ago! You could get a lower mileage used E90 M3 sedan at that price. A beautiful car, and I personally love E90 M-Sports, but that seller's dreaming at that asking price.
Appreciate 0