10-28-2007, 05:28 PM   #88
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
Such a fantastic rivalry. Undoubtebly, its way cheaper and easier to mod the 335i to M3. The stock vs. aftermarket is completely relevant since we're talking about $2000 worth of mods here. We're talking about a simple chip. No one buys a turbo car to keep it stock, unless they're just not into it and they wont be having this conversation anyway.

And as I sit on TE-37s, GS-D3s, and the TCK Koni DA coilover setup, I laugh at M3 fanatics who say that no 335i will ever compete in the twisties. Hahah, that's a good one.
Exactly its just a dumb answer. Period no if and or buts about it bottom line the 335 can handle just as good as any M3 mainly because its the same chassis with some minor tweaks but nothing that will ever make the M3 leaps and bounds better then a 335 also. As for people saying stuff like stock vs modded well why not just put an exhaust and chip on the M3 I guarantee it will still lose thats and fact because you can't extract alot more power from the engine easily.Also the M3 isnt exactly a track star anyway haven't you read the reviews? It's also heavier then the 335 and for the money I rather buy a Porsche.
Appreciate 0