View Single Post
      09-26-2017, 01:41 PM   #93
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
and then after we do all that would you be willing to actually listen to why the protests.
I do listen. I am. I have all along. I stated it above. It's to protest police killing blacks started by unemployed Kaepernick. And since there's zero evidence of this, dismissed them. When studies show zero evidence, when courts rule no evidence in events that are used as examples, Ferguson, Baltimore, when the majority of the police involved are themselves black, when black eye witnesses step up to back up the police acvpunt as well as physical evidence, sure. Show me a legit cop violence against anyone, lock up the cop. But pointing out and protesting these is like putting a bandaid on a papercut of someone who was just shot. Ridiculous. And it's solely being done for political motives to manipulate minorities, not help them.

Why would you assume I didn't listen? Listening objectively, looking at the evidence, and drawing an unbiased conclusion based on evidence and not hearsay or prejudice that disagree with their opinions doesn't mean I didn't hear them.
Appreciate 0