Turbonator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335iS

Garage List
2012 BMW 335iS  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Nice looking car. Get an M3 lip spoiler ASAP!!!!
Will look into that...just a bolt-on accessory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Congrats, the 335is looks great.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
congrats on the new ride, i love the color
I've always been aware of space grey, but I never "picked" one to test drive and taken a closer look. In fact, I ordered the 335is without even test driving one until after my initial deposit! I drove a DCT version for 5 minutes and left the dealership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard in NC View Post
Nice, congrats! Which interior color? I really like my black/oyster.
Black Dakota Leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by demxx57 View Post
Your BMW looks great! And I completely agree with you about your friend's R8. Those rims look douchy as hell!
The rim and tire setup set him back quite a bit of cash. I would have chosen better. And, of course, he wouldn't change those rims for the sake of others not appealing to them (as long as he enjoys the money spent).

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s III View Post
Your car looks great. Your friend in the R8 needs to choose new wheels if you ask me. Congrats on the new car!
Thanks. Agreed, those rims need to go. He spent too much on the setup that he isn't looking for alternatives at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
Looks great! Congrats on the IS! I am getting a R8 same color (white) and there is a Matte Grey GT here at my dealership, its a beauty! The IS is no slouch though, you'll love it!
Thanks. The R8 is an amazing machine. It's on its own level, compared to the IS.

I haven't pushed the IS yet. I had a quick glimpse of mashing on the pedal at 60 to 100MPH to pass in no-time.

He has nothing but good news to talk about on the R8. I think you will have an awesome experience as an owner and a blast to drive!!!