Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90joee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90joee View Post
I will try to make this as short and simple as possible. My car was "hit" more like sideswiped but it was in the front bumper. My neighbor was backing up into his driveway and he scraped my bumper and honestly it wasn't so bad but i obviously want it fixed. I honestly thought it'd be like a grand to have it repainted again so i got his insurance involved and the shop is charging his insurance a little over $5k.
For $5k, i better be getting oem m sport body kit!!! Statefarm will be depositing the $5k in my checking account in 2-3 days, now my question is can i just use that money and get new m sport bumpers myself and get it painted somewhere else? or is that fraud? this is my first accident going through insurance so don't really know how it works.
U can do w/e u want with it. Some insurance companies will put u and the body shop name on the check if the car is still not fully paid for. But if it is u can do w/e u want with that check.
If thats the case cool then..but i looked in the detailed estimate report and theyre claiming frame damage so that got me scared ill be going to see my car tomorrow in the shop to see whatsup
Any pic of the car?
Thats where i messed up i think i deleted it i cant seem to find anything but its just paint scratch so im scared if this shop further damaged my car for more money
Hopefully not. I'm surprised that they didn't inspected it themselves.
Statefarm did inspect it themselves, thats why im scared cause this is in the claims site online from the estimator
Did they give u an estimate themselves?
Appreciate 0