View Single Post
      01-12-2018, 07:08 AM   #20
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
I refuse to touch any car that's been modded by anyone but me and anyone with half a brain will feel the same way. Only an idiot buys a modded car
If you know how to check a car , you feel confident to troubleshoot and repair a possible future issue and if you know the car well enough there absolutely nothing wrong with buying a modded car. You'll be savings 1000s in parts / labour

Also the guys that usually mods their cars are the ones that take care of their cars the most and the ones that keep on top of the maintenance schedule and repairs . On the contrary a lot of the stock cars out there are driven hard , maintenance schedule is ignored because people just do not care, its just a car that will get replace in 3-5 years

This rule does not apply to all , but to most

If anything guys that are afraid to buy modded cars are the ones that have little idea about mods or about the car itself or about doing the work themselves if something breaks

To me there is nothing wrong with a lightly or even medium modded car, maybe a heavily modded car may be a bit scary , but not because there is something wrong with them , just because I ll be the first one to admit , I do not know enough about these cars to fix them myself.
Appreciate 0