View Single Post
      01-12-2018, 04:30 PM   #43
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVH_Tony View Post
I'd do gears in a heartbeat if that wouldn't make my cruising speed 3400ish rpm. I'm sure it'd be fine, but eh. I like the gear spacing mostly but why is 6th so dang close to 5th? Give me an overdrive that's actually significantly overdriven.
I would look in 3 stage intake , charcoal delete , k and n filter ( or any other intake) and a tune at least. The car will feel different

If you feel a little more adventurous AA headers ( no cats) or afe headers (high flow cats) are a good add on for good power

or you can always try MILV'S ( check out na section) , bpc already has a tune for it , together with 3 stage intake should give you 25 whp add on , plus quite a bit more torque . A bit expensive on the labour side ( 7 hours ) but a lot of the members in the na section have DIY which will save you quite a bit of money

trust me when I tell you , the car will not feel as linear, it just feels right .

I m not even going to exaggerate here but i test drove the 2012 wrx before my mods and I thought it was really fast, then I modded the 328 and test drove the 2014 wrx again and I honestly did not think it was that much faster , it felt similar . I m sure it is still faster , but it was not day and night difference like it was when my 328 was stock .
Appreciate 0