01-13-2018, 05:29 PM   #27
techwhiz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmick5jr View Post
Hey everyone, coming to you to get an idea of what my car is worth. It?s a 2007 335i coupe with white exterior and black interior. It has the sport package with the manual transmission which I know is pretty rare. It has the brushed aluminum trim also. 130k miles on it but it literally runs like brand new and shifts like butter. With your eyes closed you would feel that it?s a brand new car. I bought the car a few months ago for my 100 miles round trip daily commute but I will soon be buying a new m2 because I no longer need to travel that kind of distance. It?s a beautiful car all in all. If anyone could give me an idea of what my specific spec?d car is going for I would really appreciate it. Thank you! Here are the few mods it has and some of the maintenance done in the past 3k miles as well as some pictures.

Maintenance
-walnut shell blasting
-oil filter housing gasket
-oil cooler housing gasket
-brand new BMW OEM 335is clutch kit
-oil change, transmission fluid flush, and all new plugs and coils

Modification
-black kidney grilles
-bmw performance shift know with alcantara shift boot
-jb4 tuner
-catless downpipes
-hks blowoff valve
It's worth what someone will pay.
Look at Blue Book values as a guide.
Maintenence is assumed.
Ignore the mods and sometimes mods make the car worth less.
Catless downpipes in most areas make a car worth less.
Arctic Metallic\CF Splitters, Spoiler, Mirror Covers\LED Tails\LSD\Tinted\Coded\Apex Square SM10-19"\LED Angel Eyes\Gloss Black Grill\Integrated V1 & Galaxy Tab\M-Performance Brakes\Cobb Tuned\xHP Flash\Resonator Removed and -> is your friend.
Appreciate 0