View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 08:06 AM   #43
Wally_84
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubricks View Post
At this point may I just ask..... Does the car feel any faster than before? What's the major difference in mid-range and high end?

There is no baseline from your car so that's that, even if you find a whp dyno now what you get is just another number, there is very little point to it.

I know the basic idea of MILVs but the power gain is just so hard to quantify; you need someone on a stock engine with a tune then dyno against a MILV equipped engine with a tune, and they have to be in similar condition.
It does feel faster... wrong not feels it is faster than stock.
Especially now after VVC Adaptation procedure I got a feeling it's even faster then dynoed.
But I don't want to talk about my but dyno feelings.

I will soon dyno again in different place and then I will see.
It's not about how much do I gained after mods but rather how much hp it will reach after all the mods. Most of cars here get about 250 whp which should be around 290 Hp.

I know it's just a number but since that number is 243 hp I am assuming something is wrong with the car and needs fixing.

Last edited by Wally_84; 06-21-2018 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0