View Single Post
      01-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #33
Bimmer335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 07 Sparkling Graphite 335i Sed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335inSC View Post
I currently have an '09 335 coupe and before that I had an '07 335 sedan.

My '07 lasted until about 40,000 miles before needing to get the HPFP replaced.

I got my '09 in October of 2009 and I've now had to have the HPFP replaced twice in that car.

I'm starting to get a little frustrated an annoyed with the situation. It's clear that they do not have a solution to the problem and I'm starting to wonder whether it is worth it to stick with this car even thought I love it. For me, it's just the principle of the matter. If you buy a $50K car then I don't think you should have to deal with these issues.

Luckily for me the service at my local dealership is excellent (Hendrick BMW in Charlotte, NC) and they've been nothing but exceptionally polite with me and they've always fully taken care of everything for me and this is probably the only reason I haven't completely flipped my lid by now.

I think, technically, if they have to try and fix my problem a third time that I could go the lemon law route with them but I really don't want to do that. I just want my car to work the way it's supposed to.

It's just an all around bad situation that BMW needs to get a grip on very quickly - I mean, it's been 3-4 years and they are still have the same problems!!
+1 Exactly how I feel about this whole situation...