BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
===============================================

Mike,

I wish you were this quick to reply to my inquiry as you are with your return/automated call and email system.
If you had dm'ed me on here I would have responded faster as I respond to all forum messages same day. im running behind on emails 2-3 days.

As for the phone, as the automated messages say, im not taking any calls in order to catch up on emails. It also informs customers to call our support line for help with an existing order.

I do not remember our call of course, but if you ask for the refund policy and amount I would have told you. But since I do not remember the call, im not going to accuse you of lying, instead, I apologize if there was a miscommunication during that call.

Be safe and good luck with your build

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
I can completely relate with you man... I had an almost identical situation with them, poor communication and harsh response. I posted my awful experience in the F30 forum and got the same response from Mike. I even got scolded by some others that thought my complain wasn’t justified but I’m sure now that it actually was founded. I’ve got better customer service form eBay sellers than from x-ph.com.
Just to be clear, you posted a thread and EVERYONE turned against you because you were being unreasonable. You ran away from your own thread.

Now you are lurking in a different section to make a bad comment about me for some kind of revenge. Hopefully it felt good

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 09-14-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0