YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Alright Joe.....I need an update on Panty Joe and the Arrival of the Mysterious Lingerie.
So we wound up deciding not to leave said panties out...instead we left a note saying we had found "articles of clothing" that didn't belong to us in our folded laundry, and were they hers, did she do a load of laundry perhaps.

Very nicely and softly worded message, to draw her out.

So she wrote back and completely ignored the question of "did she do a load of laundry" and instead said "Oh, did you find my bikini bottoms, I'm missing them?" These are definitely not bikini bottoms...they are panties 100%, with a little lace on top. And she also said she uses her car like a truck and there are clothes in there, and all sort of other things so she said maybe when she was getting cleaning supplies some clothes stuck to it and she brought them inside without noticing.

I don't buy this, because she still had to then pick said article up off the floor and then fold it without noticing it was hers (in the hypothetical example where it attached itself firmly enough to make the trip from car to home, but then suddenly detached once it was inside).

So this Thursday we are going to leave the panties out on the counter with a note that this was all we found and see if she takes them. If she doesn't, I don't know what I do then, because it doesn't change the fact I've been completely faithful all along. But I suspect she'll take them if they are hers because she probably doesn't think we are upset with her.

But we are...and once my wife goes down to half time, we will be letting her go...we just can't trust her anymore.
Late to the Panty Joe party, but I'm sure glad the cleaning lady at least acknowledged her "bikini bottoms" or else your wife woulda had her knickers in a bunch suspecting you up to no good forever.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Joekerr7929.00