View Single Post
      03-29-2017, 03:21 PM   #30
Ohiodiesel
Mens Sana In Corpore Sano
Rep
Drives: E90 335D-F15 X5 35D-Mk6 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozh View Post
BB_Cuda, have you figured out if the rear M3 bushing fits?
I have not yet had time to start on the install of the Wavetrac - I just purchased a 3.0 Turbo Diesel Sprinter and have been working on getting it tuned/running how I want it - however -

I did jack the 335 up to have a detailed look at the M3 rear bushing I already purchased & it DOES NOT look like it will fit. It looks smaller than our OEM rubber(ish) mount.
I do know the front two M3 bushings will fit but the rear subframe mount is for sure smaller on the M3.
I have done some pretty extensive research on the bushings and think I might go a different route - upgrading to the Powerflex purple Poly bushings. They have the lowest NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) for poly. and you don't really have to worry about them wearing out like the OEM 335 & M3 bushings.

If anyone wants the OEM M3 (brand new with stickers) front bushings, PM me - I still have them for now, if no-one wants them ill take them back to the dealer for exchange on other parts. I'm now having dreams about BB_Cuda's Alpina trans cover!

Last edited by Ohiodiesel; 03-29-2017 at 03:34 PM..
Appreciate 0