JJames
Rep
Drives: LCI E91 6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJames View Post
Hi all,

I'm a long time E36 M3 owner/MaxBimmer/Bimmerforums participant, and just snagged an E91 to serve as the daily driver so have joined E90post. There's a ton to learn which is mildly overwhelming, but I'm enjoying learning as much as I can. The car is an '09 328i XDrive Touring 6-speed - Bluewater Metallic over Saddle Dakota (apparently 1 of 1 in Canada in this configuration).

Wish it was an M-sport, but these are tough enough to find so I had no desire to hold out for one.

Exhaust upgrade coming tomorrow, and OEM style 270's + fresh rubber on Saturday.

Fluid flush/tune up scheduled later in the month courtesy of RMP and then on to suspension..

Loving the car so far!
Congrats and welcome to the Canadian E91 club, wagon looks great and nice colour combo. Just curious how did you manage to find out it was 1of1?
One of the users on MaxBimmer - give him your vin and he can pull production data. I'll post a link when I get home.

EDIT: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...12#post1685512

That's the page where I posted my question and it was answered. The thread is insanely long as there are a lot of ridiculous/hilariously specific ("how many midnight blue on black 2008 535ix's with nav, sport and non-smoker package") sorts of questions, but it's useful for those whose cars are actually relatively unique.
Appreciate 0