View Single Post
      03-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonman4 View Post
I wonder if anyone else has this problem. My driver side floor mat keeps moving even when I try to make the velcro like patches stick to the floor. Every time I shift, the sole of my foot keeps moving it around a little and eventually it moves forward enough to make the clutch stick to it a little, causing that little pop effect. I have the OEM carpet mats and because I couldn't think of an easy remedy, I just removed my driver's side mat for the time being. Anyone have an ideas? I was thinking of getting those all season rubber ones from Tischer so I don't have to deal w/ this. My dealer gave me an extra set of the carpet mats that sit in my trunk. I've tried w/ both drivers side mats and they both do the same thing.
my oem all season rubber ones do the same exact thing... it pisses me off! I ended up pulling them as far toward the seat as i could and then anchoring them into the floor carpeting that way. Every once in a while i still have to "adjust" it slightly so it doesn't go forward
Appreciate 0