View Single Post
      10-19-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Cool Future BMW Compacts - F.A.S.T. (Family Activity Sports Tourer)

Featured on BIMMERPOST HOMEPAGE.

A new Concept BMW are working on for the sub-1er family The new BMW Compact.
It is originally known as is it has been discussed here a member of the : Compactive Sports Tourer portfolio under design and discussion in Munich. Which so far includes the BMW Family Activity Sports Tourer , BMW Compactive Sports Tourer and the 3er based Advanced Activity Sports Tourer.

The illustration is an early representation but I believe it is still being fine tuned in certain areas. When I talked about the "Y" or "K" this could become a spin-off model of the same platform.

In this illustration it shows some ideas that are coming in future BMW's in fact when the MegaCity Vehicle is launched you will see the design transition filter through to the series models. It will give BMW possibly the most modern and current looking cars on the market.

What would you say If I told you that without the smaller kidney grille and include larger taller and thinner brake intakes that fold with the sheet metal - Vision Efficient Dynamics style. That this is very close to the front end of the new BMW X5?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0