View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #182
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Right so another bit of update but no eye candy sadly... am looking into a Remap now as it's been 5 months since I owned her. Still amazes me just how responsive she is, STILL puts a smile on my face and its effortless.

My audio is still on hold until the installer can free up some time. TBH, I would rather wait this while and he be dedicated on my car than to get it in for a couple of days and do a bosh job lol - even though bosh doesn't exist on Custom Car's vocabulary.. (see M3 cutters / Evo T for examples of his work).

Bought the Performance Handbrake + Gaitor and Perf Auto Knob, decided to return the Handbrake gaitor/cover as it's brushed silver and it didn't look right with my high gloss black trim.

About Remapping, is it best I get the red boost pipe/hose dealt with first (as it is pretty much black from being covered in oil through time) before the map or does it not matter much given I've not experienced any power loss touch wood..

Gonna also get a couple of small bits and bobs done including coding to hear the chirp and fold mirrors with fob.

The plan is this.. to get the new rims put on spring time next year with some brand new stretched tires, Aero Lip, M sport Side skirts and hopefully an M Sport rear Bumper with a Perf Rear Diffuser. It's all about stance on this beaut so watch this space..It's gonna be showtime thereafter!

Sam