View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 05:17 PM   #1
R.Thillman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

The N51 Struggle :(

I had installed aa headers a couple months go onto my n51 with 3SIM with no tune. it ran really good and would purr at around 6k. For about four months it ran perfect and now i have been getting multiple codes and don't know where to start. I have 5 codes that usually are there because of the headers that are lambda/cat/SAP such as 2c3d, 2ca6, 29f5, 29f4, 2a00

The ones im worried about is 2a99/2A98/ 2a87/2a43 crankshaft correlation they all appeared at different times after clearing them i was trying to see if i needed a cam sensor or solenoids; 2a16 DMTL fine leak. I had those for about 2 weeks and it would give me a slight stumble momentary after start up and run fine after and then just yesterday i got these codes 2ad8 EAC sensor, 2aab variable disa.

Still runs good after the stumble on start up but now its time to wrench. I have cleaned the solenoids prior already but didn't swap them. Guessing i need a couple solenoids maybe some sensors and a disa valve forsure. Going to try and test the vanos on INPA tomorrow. where would you guys start thanks in advance?
Appreciate 0