View Single Post
      06-26-2019, 04:16 AM   #111
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans_e91 View Post
Just came across your build thread. Sounds like you've turned that thing into a bit of a weapon! I like it! I was thinking of the Quaife LSD for my Z4 - by the sounds of things it's made some massive differences for you, so would you say it's definitely worth the investment?
HUGE difference mate. It does depend entirely on how you drive too though. If you are going to track it, or at least like me, be going out to find some good driving roads for a spirited blast, then yes it is definitely worth it. The added predictability and grip is just addictive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans_e91 View Post
And that gloss anthracite trim looks epic. Good choice!
Cheers man! Something a little different and I really couldn't be bothered going pursuing the wrapping route again!
I have got my eye open for the genuine M3 CF leather trim...not the highest on my priority list at the moment though!
Appreciate 0