View Single Post
      01-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #81
dfgu
Rep
Drives: 2008 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Some things will never change...

Last year there were PLENTY of reviews/threads like this. Even ones where people were going back for a re-spray more then once from the cheap paint job they did that was chipping in a matter of weeks (which they justify by saying "as long as you bring it back we'll paint it again free of charge"). Like anybody wants to keep going back and forth... I have a friend who had several parts painted there, including window trim that chipped (how window trim chips so easily when its not in direct contact with rocks like a front bumper or hood would be but ok) because honestly he thought MAC was too expensive for him. Well you get what you pay for. I like to call it "Pay now, or pay later. either way, your gonna pay..."

Sad part is, this thread will prob be deleted just like all the other ones were last year. Guess if your a paying vendor on e90, that entitles you to get the moderators to delete any evidence of horrible work your shop may do...

sorry to hear OP. Lesson learned...

www.MartinoAutoConcepts.com
LoL.. I was that guy that kept bringing my car back. I had my front bumper, my rear bumper, fender flares, roof, and skid skirts painted matte black (2002 audi allroad). The front would keep chipping, the front 2 fender flares too. The roof was actually starting to rust. I brought it back and he resprayed everything.

2 weeks later and 100 miles, the front starts chipping again! I asked him what was up with that, and John just said to bring it back to repaint. He'll keep repainting it to keep me happy if he has to.

He just doesn't understand how business works. How do you expect to have a happy customer to refer you if you can't do the work right the first time?

If I ever get my car resprayed again, it will definitely be at MAC.

I was so fed up with the paint, I just wrapped my whole car in vinyl.
Appreciate 0