cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMEddy View Post
Today while on my commute home I noticed how much I enjoy having the Logic 7 premium sound. (I have realized this before but just posting about it now). I am just curious to see how many of you like or dislike the logic 7 premium sound. In my opinion it is far superior to most manufacturers premium sound systems. My friend drives a 2011 S4 with the Bang&Olufsen premium sound and I think BMW premium sound is much better. I get into friends cars and I am usually very disappointed withe the sound system but never in my car. I am very happy with my stock sound system and have no plans to upgrade. Just curious to see what you guys think/ your opinions about it.

What do you guys think of your Logic 7?
Any cars that have better stock sound systems?
What type of music do you feel shows the performance of the system the best?
Would you buy a car without premium sound after having it
Any other comments or opinions?
The Logic7 is not a stock sound system on the 3 series, it is a separate package just like how Toyota's have JBL as an separate add-on.

The Logic7 system definitely sounds A LOT better in comparison to other cars and most other premium sound options. IMO, the midrange sounds awesome on the Logic7 and vocals are represented realistically assuming you have a high quality music file. Although I would say it is a decently powerful system (9-channel, 400watt HK amp) it is still far from the best. You said that your Logic7 sounds better than your friends B&O system? I have been in an A4 and A6 with the B&O system and I can tell you right now that compared to my Logic7 it is night and day, no questions about it. You just cannot compare Harmon Kardon to Bang and Olufson. You would be comparing a BMW to a Ferrari.

Then again, I am extremely happy with my current sound system. Always a pleasant ride with the upgraded speakers makes any commute that much easier
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0