View Single Post
      07-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #1
BMWdrmz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Eibach Pro-kit and Koni FSD... Track Use

Ok. My wife iand I are expecting our first child in about 12 weeks and she has put the kibash on uneccessary purchases in preparation for the new addition, i.e. my mod addiction... actually just my mod addiction. As such I will not be able to get a set of coil overs as planned. Since my birthday is coming up I have one less shot to upgrade the suspension with in reason. I wanted to get something a bit "sportier" than the stock sport suspension for better performance for track days but did not want to really sacrifice ride quality/ comfort. I was thinking the Eibach Prokit and Koni FSD package plus a pair of Stage 1 KMAC Front Camber/Caster Plates. Has anyone had any experience with this set up on track? If so, how does it compare to the stock sport suspension. I know there are a lot of reviews in on Eibach Pro-kit/ Koni FSD compared to stock compared to the Koni yellows and H&R, but none of the reviews address the performance on the track. Any feedback would be appreciated relative to track day durability/ performance.

Thanks