kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Seriously lol

I just really want people to come out. When I was 16, I didn't tracks existed so I always did stupid crap on the street.... canyons, freeway "runs," redlight "battles" and all that shit. Unsafe, risky, not worth it.

Not to say I don't speed anymore (I speed but a lot lot less, I'm 70mph on the freeway in the right or middle lane lol), but it's really helped get all that testosterone we have hehe

I've made a lot of close friends too from tracking, so I love it. I spend more money on tracking than I did on all of my girlfriends over the years combined lol
I'm thinking of tracking but I'm pretty sure I don't have the cash to do so lol between the cost of tires and emergency failures lately, I'm broke as hell
Id love to join you in the track one day but as for now, ill have to hang back lol
If you need someone to vouch for you to be sponsored or something at buttonwillow, I'm pretty sure half of the cali thread, if not more, will vouch including myself
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0