Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minutes2Midnight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
That's with the n54 IM? I can't say I've had my belt slipping on cold start. I generally gave the car a minute to warm up and all that. I'm sure if you run an e40 mix you'd creep over the 300whp threshold... Your car looks sick, by the way. :,) I really dig the subtle wing. It's nice!
That's with the 3-stage. Would the N54 manifold have more top end? I'll probably replace the belt itself. It doesn't happen every time and it seems to happen randomly within the first mile of driving when it does happen.

Thanks, I appreciate it! It gives me E36 vibes
Yes, they stretch. And I change it every year, they also switched to a continental belt at ESS now. I can dig it up, and got specs/type from AJ. Nice power man, congrats!
Also make sure your tensioner is fresh... and new belt is shorter. Mine slipped to when cold during turn, after about a year of use. But on continental now and better, 10 min job.
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 1
Noir883.00