Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotzmugello View Post
So I installed this hid kit today
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CANBUS...item416cdffd69

Lights worked well (no flickerin) but I got error message "Front foglight failure" immediately.
And for the colour match... DO NOT BUY 4300k hid fogs if you have lux lci halogen angel eyes because they donīt match at all. angel eyes were crisp white and those 4300k hids yellowish. I had gp thunder 7500k h11 halogen bulbs earlier and they are much whiter.
So I put my gp thunder 7500ks back and now I am going to send a message to a seller because he guaranteed that this kit works 100%... There isnīt any kit which will work 100% so that was ridiculous statement.

What should I do now?
Where I can get better hid kit?(EU or US). and what is the brightest white colour? 5000k? I have heard that 6000k is too blue.

I would appreciate your help
why didnt you get the ones from the first link?

well the sellers "canbus" ballast is probably the wrong type. You need to install error cancelers like i said previously. It won't throw that code once installed. check ebay for them should be cheap

6k isnt to blue. around 8k is a nice tint of blue. You might be better off ordering a kit from a vendor on here rather then dealing and guessing with ebay. Plus i noticed that seller is using 1013mm photo im sure without permission im guessing lol not that it matters.
Appreciate 0