03-13-2024, 04:11 AM   #527
Bishop78
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Red face diagnostic unit for injector coding

I am a newbee to the BMW world, and have learned a lot in my journey thus far, but still have much to learn. Right now I'm stuck on coding my index 12 swap 3 of which were already in the vehicle. I had a JB4 tuner which I have removed thinking that may have contributed to the issue of them not coding. I've been reading this forum on how you are coding them and I'm curious, because the Foxwell G65 diagnostic, and also the Snap-On legacy diagnostic units I have, both give me the options to code the injectors whether with or without the DCM being changed or not (I've tried both ways without success) , but keep coming back unsuccessful after adding the values into each cyl. Im not sure the issue except I see that a decimal is added to the value after watching video link from this forum, using different platform of course. I may try this as I've exhausted any options I have found. I have bought a K+DCAN cable just in case those platforms from diagnostic units are the issue. I guess my question is has anyone had the same or similar issues using these type units, and are they useless for this type coding?
Appreciate 0