Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter@VMRWheels View Post
Depends on which culture you'd like to immerse yourself. Theres a good chance that, whatever country you choose for your sister, she will stay at after college. Unless she completely rejects the lifestyle in tw which isn't all that bad. Or perhaps its a matter of wanting to earn USD or TWD after college

One last thing to consider is that you can always do foreign exchange classes. So if you are leaning toward US-based college, there is a chance of enrolling in 6-12 months foreign exchange classes at the very college she got accepted into.

Heck, if you want to be even more creative, sign her up for a session of the Loveboat tour
the thing about twn is from the expriences and people we've known. i'm not saying NTU in particular but the lifestyle in twn. too many things to do, and it gets really ugly sometimes. my bro wasn't able to finish 東海大學 because he was way out of his head and failed crazy. as for my sis, she is raelly smart, but book smart so lifestyle logic stuff and the everyday she at best only at par. and most people in twn now are way too tricky for her to know what kind of people she will befriending.