11-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #53
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Wow. You played that all kinds of wrong. No shit she's not going to admit it to you if she stole money. You should have left out some more money, know the exact amount, never said anything about missing money to her and then see what happened. If money ended up missing it was her.

You don't even have to do that for me to know it was her. She's constantly asking you for money. Not $10-15 bucks, but $100 as an "allowance". And she is pretending to say it jokingly and hoping you'll give her it. Then after you tell her you are in debt she still has the balls to ask you for more money for what? UGGs and clothes? Fuck that bitch. All she cares about is the money and the only reason she is with your ass is because you are to blind to see it. The fact you are willing to believe her over your mother is crazy.

My GF is not very well off either and she's never once asked me to pay for a thing. She spends what little money she can spare on flights to come see me and never wants me to pay her back. Your GF is in it for money and nothing else.