View Single Post
      01-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #126
rogueXevolution
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 05 Evo 8 MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAutoXer View Post
No offense but you're in Buffalo, there's no such thing as a 6 year old clean car if you've driven it 40,000 miles in that climate.

It's a late model Evo with the rental car interior and a motor known for lean issues and pre-det from a prolific number of bad tuners. Your car is worth 14K-15.5K with those mods. There's a reason its been for sale for a year, and if the OP is accurate you need to depreciate your car a lot more than 2K for 15 months of time. Obviously you take good care of your car and are an enthusiast with supporters and background, I don't doubt your credibility. I just hope some honest advice helps you decide to hold onto the car or lower the price significantly and save yourself the headache of bumping this thread every day with no response.
bro your fucking high and are extremely ignorant, typical for you to be stupid and not know what your talking about and try to preach like you do
thats funny that my car is only worth 14 since i can go to a dealer and trade it in tomorrow for 16.5, and thats funny because the blue book value is still over 21k
and buffalo climate?
how does living in buffalo make my car shitty? the car is clean, has absolutely zero rust in any way
i forgot you know everything
Appreciate 0