View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
gbalthrop
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyomakate View Post
...I have a non running 2007 335xi. the car stopped running after i left it plugged into a battery charger from under the hood points...car cranks strong. in tank fuel pump runs non stop once key is in (not sure if this is normal). the i drive shows all sorts of failures. from transmission to awd to dsc. then scrolls into engine running still possible at reduced power, but it does not run...i can "talk" to every module except the dme. it just wont connect to it at all. one thing i did notice however is that CAS voltages. on terminal 15 (acc) says 0 volts. every other terminal 15 has battery voltage. except the acc.
I would start by checking for power to the DME per the following TIS circuit diagram:
https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/e...supply/x1zko9v

Make sure fuse F50 is intact and with ignition on there should be 12V+ at F78 Fuse socket if DME Relay (K6300) is operating. The diagram and fuse identification in that link is for 335xi E90 built 3/1/2007 - 8/31/2007, so if you have different chassis or mfg date, drill down & select correct ID (or drill down to entry page & enter VIN).

George
Appreciate 0